Dental crowns are ideal for restoring the structural strength and integrity of a broken or weakened tooth
At Ironside Advanced Dental our quality crowns will strengthen and restore the function of your teeth as well as improve the health and appearance of your overall smile.
What are Crowns used for?
Our premium dental crowns have multiple purposes, and these can include:
- Restore broken or fractured teeth
- Strengthen teeth after root canal treatment
- Repair chips
- Improve biting abilities
- Amend damage from excessive grinding
If you experience any of the above it may be suitable to book an appointment at Ironside Advanced Dental in Sydney for a comprehensive consultation.
The benefits of crowns include
Dental crowns are not only strong and durable, they also provide a wide range of other more extensive benefits such as they:
- Feel like natural teeth
- Match the colour and texture of your surrounding teeth so they look authentic
- Allow you to regain full dental function
- Are made from durable material for longevity
The crown treatment process
Many often wonder what the process of a dental crown involves. We are dedicated to keeping our patients fully involved in our treatment methods and believe that full information is vitally important to making an informed choice. Our process includes:
- Taking impressions of your teeth and sending them to a lab to construct the crown
- Once this is complete a temporary crown will be applied to protect the tooth until the next appointment
- At the second visit, the dentist will fit the crown over the old tooth.
- Once you and the dentist are happy with the fit of the crown, the crown will be secured into place.
Do you have gaps in your smile? Experience the transformation dental bridges can offer you
A bridge is a series of dental prosthetics (generally three or more dental crowns fused together) made from porcelain that are connected to the teeth that sit adjacent to the tooth loss. This is designed to effectively replace missing teeth and fill the gaps in a smile left by a missing tooth.
The benefits of dental bridges
- Bridges are aesthetically pleasing dental restorations.
- They can help you to recapture a beautiful smile after injury or tooth loss.
- This procedure provides support, stability and improves dental health.